Would you like to know:
- about the sales channels for espresso coffee?
- the differences among the various types of customer?
- how to understand customer expectations?
- the importance of the price variable to the customer?
- who are the actors in the process of purchasing a coffee machine?
- how to translate a need into a sale?
- the benefits of each product range?
- how to structure an offer complete with services?
- the function of a marketing database?
- how to use your own marketing database?
- how to manage the different stages of a sale?
- the most common errors committed by sales representatives?
- how to create and manage a sales network?
- the importance of after-sales services and the role they play in creating customer loyalty?
The Marketing course offers you a solid base from which you can get the very best in sales terms without leaving room for improvisation or error.
These courses are useful for acquiring general knowledge about the "espresso" products.
They are aimed at:
Training Centre Nuova Simonelli
Via F.te Moreto
Belforte del Chienti (MC)
These courses are organised at various intervals, according to the requests we receive. All Nuova Simonelli partners who are interested, can contact the area manager or can email email@example.com